Wednesday, February 1, 2012

GADGET BITCH

Miraculous how  Technology has  such great impact in our daily lives.
Things as small as a mobile phone have completely made us depended on them.
You know those days when you forget your phone at home and it feels like the rest of your word has come to a stand still?
like you can barely breath and the universe is moving without you?

My last track of mobile phones started and stopped round about these times :


Gone are those days for sure... 

Now Cellphone are much more important to some people than the air they breath!
it has to be the latest with the most unique specification!  

Take a look at these :

THE BLACKBERRY 9900




THE SAMSUNG GALAXY:


THE APPLE I4 :

Nokia x6 :

I am not even the slightly intrigued... i just want my old RAZER back, if i knew where to buy this, i would! :



I swear these phone will tell us what to have for breakfast! 












No comments:

Post a Comment