Thursday, April 5, 2012

AT LAST

Oh goodness, all things really do work out in the end!
We all deserve some sort of happiness and we get to experience such once we realise that the things we have so long assumed would give us happiness brought nothing but pain and misery.
It truly is the simple things in life that mean so much more!

I look at these two and Etta James' song comes to mind!

At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last



What is so authentic about this pair is that more than anything, they are Best friends! and we all know Mbau needed a friend to bring her back to life, to allow herself to see that she is human ... a human worthy of love!


I wish them all the best

















No comments:

Post a Comment