Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sister from another mother

I remember back when my cousin told me that everyone has a twin in the world!
that there is someone out there who looks almost identical to you...

I dont know much about this theory, but some people who are not genetically related really do look alike! 
I mean, take the comedy sitcom Sister Sister! for instance...

Look at Beyonce and Tyra Banks! im sure Matthew knows who's daughter Tyra is! :




And than there's Nonhle and Christina ! Hia ziyafana lezi ngane!



Mpho Sono and Sonia Sedibe! a while ago, i thought there were "one person"



I guess also the relationships we have with certain people does play a certain role 

Eg :

Minenhle Dlamini and Boitumelo Thusi


Ande Nene and Vanessa Madolo


I am not sure if they look alike, but they are often mistaken for the other

Zikhona Koboka and Nontobeko Ngonyama


and these brothers are both from Mitchels Plain!















No comments:

Post a Comment