Thursday, December 8, 2011

mwaaahhhhhhh

We love this British Beauty for different things...
Her music! Her pazzass!, Spunk and Uniqueness..
And not forgetting her soul.

But for me personally, HER LIPS do it....
I looovvee how she plays with her mouth when she sings
the faces she pulls to express herself!
Gets to me every time!.. NO HOMO!

If you wanna know what i mean, check her out here :
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TswOLHUQFPk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EVERY TIME...


Moving right along to my love for her lips..

It seems like every colour works on her!
Her lips make her face Pop! and gets you to focus on other things about as well..

Check her in Red


In pouty Pink
Sexy Black


THE SPIKES... #Idie

Now my lips.. are sealed!









No comments:

Post a Comment